Greyhound Bus Complaint
This is not the first incident with this particular employee. For three years, I've been taking the Greyhound (Vermont Transit) bus from Burlington to Boston once every month or so to see friends and family. The last incident I recall is when he got into a verbal argument with a passenger that was around his age and the employee was constantly pointing his finger at him. He then practically threw luggage underneath the bus. After everyone boarded the bus the employee came back on the bus, told the guy to never argue with him again, he said "I work here and I can kick people off if I wanted to". The guy apologized and the employee stared this passenger down being really inappropriate about it.
I have seen this employee embarrass people financially as well at the counter. He sticks his hands in people’s faces, he doesn’t wear a uniform in fact he wears big flashy earring and chains around his neck with a company vest over his pimped out sweatshirts. He obviously smokes marijuana (he told me so) and he acts like a fed. I personally think he acts like a pompous thug; he has no manners and is never friendly.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Greyhound Bus reviews
- Greyhound 24 hour delay
- Greyhound online booking rip off
- Rescheduled departure date forfeited
- Terrible service
- Greyhound bus, worst experience of my life.
- bad experience with Greyhound
- Horrible experience
- Horrible experience!
- Bus Cancelled
- Bad costumer service
- Greyhound miserable experience swearing and arrogant personnel
- Left behind and refund refused
- Worst service
- baggage claim.
- Missed a connection
- Theft at Shreveport,LA Greyhound and Greyhound's negligence.
- Greyhound Bus Customer Service Review
- Parking lot scam
- driviers need training
- Horrible service
- greyhound bus line
- Greyhound Nightmare
- greyhound horrendous service
- Theft at Greyhound at Shreveport,LA. Beware!
- greyhound broke down
- Greyhound Bus service is waste
- Greyhound false advertisment
- Warning: Beware of the Greyhound Nazi !
- lost/stole luggage
- Greyhound Bus always late
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
Burlington, Vermont 05401