Greyhound Bus Complaint
This is not the first incident with this particular employee. For three years, I've been taking the Greyhound (Vermont Transit) bus from Burlington to Boston once every month or so to see friends and family. The last incident I recall is when he got into a verbal argument with a passenger that was around his age and the employee was constantly pointing his finger at him. He then practically threw luggage underneath the bus. After everyone boarded the bus the employee came back on the bus, told the guy to never argue with him again, he said "I work here and I can kick people off if I wanted to". The guy apologized and the employee stared this passenger down being really inappropriate about it.
I have seen this employee embarrass people financially as well at the counter. He sticks his hands in people’s faces, he doesn’t wear a uniform in fact he wears big flashy earring and chains around his neck with a company vest over his pimped out sweatshirts. He obviously smokes marijuana (he told me so) and he acts like a fed. I personally think he acts like a pompous thug; he has no manners and is never friendly.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Greyhound Bus reviews
- Greyhound no Wifi and no sleep!!
- Worst travel experience EVER
- bad customer service
- Denied refund for unused ticket
- unused portion
- nonrefundable tickets in a emergency
- Greyhound Bus - Rude Driver
- customer service
- WOW, this driver is on a power trip
- Stranded Elderly Father
- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUSES, AND EMPLOYEE'S. 1ST CUSTOMER=LAST TIME CUTOMER
- Greyhound bus breakdown poor customer service
- Terrible Bus Driver
- One word TERRIBLE
- Stranded in Newark
- Theft at Shreveport,LA Greyhound and Greyhound's negligence.
- Greyhound Bus Customer Service Review
- Parking lot scam
- greyhound bus line
- driviers need training
- Theft at Greyhound at Shreveport,LA. Beware!
- Greyhound Nightmare
- Greyhound Bus service is waste
- Warning: Beware of the Greyhound Nazi !
- Greyhound Canada getting worse in Valemount, B.C. - if possible!
- lost/stole luggage
- Thank You to the driver Denis from Boston-Albany,NY August 11/ 7:25am bus # 6544
- Greyhound Bus always late
- lost/stole valuable stuff and passport
- Highly Recommended~Great Greyhound Breeders
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
Burlington, Vermont 05401