Greyhound Bus Support Ticket
refund - Greyhound
|Created By:||ezcowboy1||Last Reply:||ezcowboy1|
|Created:||6 years ago||Last Updated:||6 years ago|
Purchased a ticket from Greyhound Bus Co. on March 22, 2011. The ticket was purchased to travel from Portland, Oregon to Elk City, Oklahoma. I put this purchase on my Visa debit card. The charge was $227. On March 25, 2011, I called Greyhound to cancel this ticket; and to see about a refund. The agent told me the ticket was not refundable; although I explained when I purchased the ticket i told the agent I may have to cancel this ticket if this person decides not to come to OK. The agent told me that the ticket was refundable, but would cost $18 to do so. After speaking with my bank; I called Greyhound Bus Co. corporate office at: 214-849-8000; and spoke with Oscar, Employee ID#5864. He also refused a refund; and also refused to let me speak with a manager; which I asked him three (3) times. Oscar stated that he had the last word, and a manager would do me no good. Perhaps Greyhound is so large now; they don't care who they offend.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Greyhound Bus reviews and tickets
- Boycott greyhound
- Greyhound Sucks!
- Bad costumer service
- Greyhound miserable experience swearing and arrogant personnel
- Left behind and refund refused
- Worst service
- baggage claim.
- Missed a connection
- New Carlton bus station
- Greyhound surfers paradise
- Greyhound canada ...stuck outside hope bc for two hours
- GREYHOUND SUCKS
- First Greyhound Experience was good
- Greyhound Bus Horrible Experience
- No Help At ALL!
Similar reviews and tickets
- premium refund
- My Refund
- PropertyRecord.com Refund Errors
- Withholding Refund Requested
- Refund my money
- The small savings isn't worth the risk
- Tax Refund
- rip offs
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
How MeasuredUp Works