Greyhound Bus Support Ticket
refund - Greyhound
|Created By:||ezcowboy1||Last Reply:||ezcowboy1|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
Purchased a ticket from Greyhound Bus Co. on March 22, 2011. The ticket was purchased to travel from Portland, Oregon to Elk City, Oklahoma. I put this purchase on my Visa debit card. The charge was $227. On March 25, 2011, I called Greyhound to cancel this ticket; and to see about a refund. The agent told me the ticket was not refundable; although I explained when I purchased the ticket i told the agent I may have to cancel this ticket if this person decides not to come to OK. The agent told me that the ticket was refundable, but would cost $18 to do so. After speaking with my bank; I called Greyhound Bus Co. corporate office at: 214-849-8000; and spoke with Oscar, Employee ID#5864. He also refused a refund; and also refused to let me speak with a manager; which I asked him three (3) times. Oscar stated that he had the last word, and a manager would do me no good. Perhaps Greyhound is so large now; they don't care who they offend.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Greyhound Bus reviews and tickets
- greyhound broke down
- Worst bus service ever seen
- Lost luggage
- Charged twice for my trip and terrible customer service
- Lost luggage on Jan 1, 2015
- HORRIBLE SERVICE AT LAS VEGAS TERMINAL
- My Trip
- Credit card charged twice
- Vancouver Greyhound Customer Service was very unfriendly and unhelpul
- Terribly run company
- Left on the cold winter waiting for a greyhound bus.
- Greyhound worst trip of my life!
- Driving from Baltimore to Eastern Shore - Oak Hall
- Texting and driving? Yelling at young women with babies?
- Lost bag and ZERO help from Greyhound
- HORRIBLEExample: Sears broken washing machine
Similar reviews and tickets
- premium refund
- My Refund
- PropertyRecord.com Refund Errors
- Withholding Refund Requested
- Refund my money
- The small savings isn't worth the risk
- Tax Refund
- rip offs
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
- DVR Reimbursement
How MeasuredUp Works