Greyhound Bus Support Ticket
refund - Greyhound
|Created By:||ezcowboy1||Last Reply:||ezcowboy1|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||4 years ago|
Purchased a ticket from Greyhound Bus Co. on March 22, 2011. The ticket was purchased to travel from Portland, Oregon to Elk City, Oklahoma. I put this purchase on my Visa debit card. The charge was $227. On March 25, 2011, I called Greyhound to cancel this ticket; and to see about a refund. The agent told me the ticket was not refundable; although I explained when I purchased the ticket i told the agent I may have to cancel this ticket if this person decides not to come to OK. The agent told me that the ticket was refundable, but would cost $18 to do so. After speaking with my bank; I called Greyhound Bus Co. corporate office at: 214-849-8000; and spoke with Oscar, Employee ID#5864. He also refused a refund; and also refused to let me speak with a manager; which I asked him three (3) times. Oscar stated that he had the last word, and a manager would do me no good. Perhaps Greyhound is so large now; they don't care who they offend.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Greyhound Bus reviews and tickets
- SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT
- Lost Baggage Due to Employee Difficulty
- Greyhound did not deliver suitcase
- Geryhound is Terrible (take your chances)
- Greyhound bus is late, two break down and 6 hour trip turns into 15 hour stranding.
- Greyhound false advertisment
- Greyhound Bus Horrible Ride
- useless web site!
- Terrible first and last trip with greyhound.
- Bus stations - nobody answers phone
- All that exist
- No help with reprinting a ticket
- Greyhound bus terminal SE Houston Tx. Customer service
- Greyhound terrible service
- No refund for online ticket (printed in error)
- Washroom smell all over
Similar reviews and tickets
- premium refund
- My Refund
- PropertyRecord.com Refund Errors
- Withholding Refund Requested
- Refund my money
- The small savings isn't worth the risk
- Tax Refund
- rip offs
- Monday3/25/13-I return my merchandise and 3 person are processing my refund or put it back to my...
- DVR Reimbursement
How MeasuredUp Works